When the VegOut program started in June of 2015, Tabitha’s children were able to anticipate fresh fruits and vegetables from the program. “What a blessing this program has been to my family, I had no idea Ruby loved apples so much.”
The VegOut program provides access to underserved children and their families to fresh produce. Today more than 300 children are being helped through the program in the community by:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables delivered weekly in the summertime and bi-weekly during the school year.
- Providing coats, hats and socks during the winter months.
- Distributing stockings filled with gifts at Christmas time and pumpkins in the fall.
Interested in changing the lives of children in our community? Here are ways you can make a difference:
- Partner with VegOut by sponsoring a location
- Purchase a box of produce
- Build smiles by volunteering
Contact Mindy Ownes, VegOut Coordinator at 360.709.9725 or at email@example.com